Iran: Sex in the Mullah-Land
The Iranian nonsensical “News” reporting:
Title: Massoumeh Ebtekar shakes hands with an unclean man.
- Man who is shaking hands, is the environment minister of Vietnam.
- Ebtekar, in a bizarre and regrettable impulse shakes hand with a man.
- This scandal is certainly an abomination.
- Shaking hands with a unclean man is the political legacy of Khatami. NB: (Mohammad Khatami: President 1997-2005)
The rectification is worse than the “News”…
No translation …
Weep bitter tears at the Iranian news reporting:
In Iran, people are so obsessed with sex and the dogmas of Islam that they are blinded by both and common sense has left them altogether.
Last week, the Iran’s minister of environment, Massoumeh Ebtekar went to Berlin to sign a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with her counterpart, Barbara Anne Hendricks. Ms Hendricks has a short haircut and wore a business suit. At the end of the ceremony, when exchanging the memos, the two women had a firm handshake.
In Iran, where preserving the “dignity of women” is more important than preserving their life and their rights, and where men need to be more than virile, – albeit, sometimes a kitten is more courageous than them -, blood began to boil: “What! A she-Muslim and she-Iranian touching the hand of a man, unclean/Namahram?”
Barbara Hendricks was believed to be a man, and on the spot, in Tehran, the head of Ebtekar and her resignation was asked for.
Finally, a one-eyed could see Barbara Hendricks as she was: a woman. The matter deflated in the Iranian media, grudgingly and with a great deal of ill faith.
Meanwhile, in Berlin, people started to wonder why Merkel’s government had received Massoumeh Ebtekar who was a member of the Islamic group responsible for the hostage-taking at the US embassy in 1979 ….
- The German minister is a woman, but Iran did not know that …
- The Iranian minister is a hostage taker, but Germany did not know that …
In their dreams, the blind people see themselves as sighted. (Persian idiom)